Iris Thorner is a local resident who runs a local service company called Odds and Errands.
Iris is available (on an hourly basis) to assist you with getting things done that you don’t have the time to do yourself.
She can help you with a variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Web searches for products or purchases.
- Assisting with your events-setting up or cleaning up.
- Dog walking… while at home… or on holidays.
- Gardening- smaller gardens only (weeding and bed preparation.)
- Picking up and/or delivering items that you just can’t find the time to do (Please note: This service pertains to ‘items, not people).
What do you need help with?
Feel free to contact iris and let’s see if she can run an errand for you!
Phone: 604 312 1017 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org